Financial Services Representative - EASTPORT
|November 14, 2012 - January 31, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||An exciting opportunity to be part of the team starting up a new branch in Eastport. As a member of our branch team, our Financial Service Representatives provide superior member service in all aspects of the member relationship. |
|Duties:||MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:|
1. Serve the membership with teller and member service needs by providing efficient service and information in a professional manner via personal contact, PC, ATM, telephone, or correspondence concerning all credit union products and services.
2. Responsible for cross selling all credit union products and services.
3. Responsible for opening memberships, investment products, such as Certificates and IRAs and all other Credit Union Products.
4. Input loan applications from members.
5. Responsible for having a working knowledge of the Receptionist position.
6. Responsible for having a working knowledge of the Teller position.
7 Responsible to assist in the ATM operation if applicable.
8. Consistently maintain and improve selling skills and knowledge for efficient service delivery.
9 Receive and process all membersí financial transactions.
10 Request and replenish a cash drawer on a daily or more frequent basis, as well as other supplies needed on the counter station when performing as a teller.
11 Responsible for maintaining the required cash levels for their respective cash boxes when tellering.
12 Keep all Credit Union member and employee related business in strictest confidence.
13 Treat all Credit Union members and employees with a positive and cooperative attitude.
14 Consistently maintain and improve skills and knowledge for efficient service delivery.
15 Produce Debit and ATM Cards when requested from member.
16. Perform all other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||Requires education equivalent of a four-year high school education. |
At least one year of similar or related experience in a credit union or bank.
Intermediate mathematical skills required.
Preference will be given to candidates with proven sales ability in a goal oriented environment and/or prior banking experience. Bi-lingual candidates preferred.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.