Call Center - Financial Services Representative
|December 04, 2012 - March 10, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Join a leader in the Credit Union Industry! |
Working at a Credit Union is about more than just banking, it’s about helping people. Suffolk Federal Credit Union is a nonprofit cooperative financial institution where every member has a voice. We offer you the opportunity to be part of a movement, “where people are worth more than money.” Here at SFCU, our Call Center employees help our more than 60,000 members achieve greater financial stability. Join our team and discover a rewarding career at SFCU! We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and most importantly the opportunity to make a difference.
Our Call Center FSR’s serve as the ambassadors of our organization, providing friendly and accommodating service to each
and every one of our members.
Part Time Call Center FSR candidates must be organized, detailed-orientated and posses the ability to multitask. Candidates must also demonstrate the ability to recognize the financial needs of each member in order to identify the best products/services available, thrive in demanding sales/service environment and manage stressful and challenging situations. Progress against sales goals is measured quarterly.
Individual incentive pay opportunities are available.
|Duties:||CALL CENTER DUTIES|
• Provides assistance to members and resolves member issues regarding accounts
• Researches and obtains solutions to member issues, questions or complaints
• Opens accounts for potential and new members
• Processes wire transfers and other tasks as needed
• Assists members with Touch Tone Teller
• Accepts and processes loan applications for members
• Manages assigned loans through loan pipeline and ensures proper documentation and process
• Meets established loans goals
• Conducts outbound calling for sales purposes and problem follow up
• Provides monthly reports of call totals
• Backs up other departmental staff as necessary
• Achieves a minimum of “Satisfactory” rating on internal audits and examinations
• Accomplishes the credit union’s mission by completing relevant duties as needed when requested by management or other staff members
|Qualifications:||• Must be able to function in a normal office environment with frequent interruptions by other employees and members|
• Must be able to function in an environment that requires working in close proximity to other employees
• Must be able to sit frequently and use repetitive hand motions for typing
• Must be able to communicate through speaking and hearing, and use visual acuity for reporting and presenting information to other employees, credit union members, and/or vendors and other third party members
• Position is required to occasionally work unusual hours, such as for call nights
Part Time Call Center Representatives must be available to work flexible schedules that include Saturdays. Schedules will vary within the normal business hours of 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Candidates must indicate their hours of availability on the application. Preference will be given to candidates with proven sales ability in a goal oriented environment and/or prior call center/banking experience.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.